Sunday, July 19, 2009

iPhone Application Update

This will be very short.

I am not a programmer, I don't do things quite the way programmer's do things.

But I do know that I have to define all my variables. layout my screen displays, define all my functions, etc.

Therefore, to optimize my code - I described all my screens and fields and functions in the Excel Spreadsheet that can be downloaded from the following link:

http://www.box.net/shared/static/oq7sanfh91.xls

The Master tab details all the functions and the detailed intent of each keystroke in this application.

The additional six tabs are very rudimentary images of the iphone screens (no fancy templates here!)

Unbelievable how long this took! It better really help with the code specifics. Julie sounds like she is making significant progress - so I bow and applaud you...

Arthur

1 comment:

  1. Oh Arthur! Don't applaud me yet. I am generally a programmer by day and I have been struggling to learn this as well. Wait till you read my post this week and discover that my progress took a back slide this week and I am still plugging away. I can not look at your excel file on this computer but I will later. It sounds like you have taken a very smart step in the right direction and something I make have to step back and do myself rather than plowing forward and causing myself frustration.

    ReplyDelete